ManchesterCF offers its employees an opportunity to work in the growing industry of financial intelligence. Our clients include public-sector agencies and some of the largest financial institutions in the world.
We provide a stimulating team-orientated environment that allows employees to learn and excel in their area of expertise. Our professional objectives involve educating banks and other players in the financial services industry on identifying, preventing and further deterring financial crime.
Join our team and be part of the solution.
ManchesterCF is seeking an Educational Media Developer to assist in the development and organisation of print and digital media content. In this role, you have a keen eye for design and bring new ideas forward. You will be working on a multi-function team supporting the production manager and the head of elearning. You are able to take direction and work independently. You will generate dynamic and interactive learning modules, sometimes under tight timelines. Your ability to multi-task and prioritise are an asset.
What you’ll have:
- completed post-secondary education in graphic design, media production or instructional media development
- a strong portfolio displaying projects across multiple media
- working knowledge of WordPress CMS, HTML, HTML5 and CSS/CSS3
- must be able to maintain a WordPress website
- a broad understanding of instructional design principles, practices and experience developing elearning activities
- experience using eLearning authoring tools (Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline and Lectora) for responsive design
- experience with Adobe Creative Suite with proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- mobile app development experience would be considered an asset
- learning management system administration experience would be considered an asset
- working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- desire to take ownership of projects by learning new tools and technologies and to take initiative in introducing new and innovative ideas
- excellent communication and organisational skills
- strong personal commitment to project objectives
- strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- demonstrable ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines and conflicting priorities
What you’ll do:
- design for impact
- find efficient workflows and techniques in order to efficiently complete complex tasks
- develop production files for both digital and printed assets
- create new and update existing design assets that include: case studies, infographics, event posters, textbooks, learning modules, videos, presentations
- update and maintain website content
- layout complex multi-page and multi-slide documents
- generate content for responsive and adaptive website design for desktop, tablet and mobile
- scale graphic design assets across media channels
- supply print-ready files to suppliers with all necessary file specifications
- maintain digital assets
If you are interested in this position, please send your résumé, cover letter and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.