ManchesterCF has developed computer-based training and digital textbooks for international banks and national financial intelligence units, combining them into an online training solution called FIU Connect.
The computer-based training and digital textbooks for international banks and national financial intelligence units are accessible any time through FIU Connect:
- FIU CONNECT/FOT (Trade-Based Money Laundering)
- FIU CONNECT/FOT (Correspondent Banking)
- FIU CONNECT/FOT (Private Banking)
- FIU CONNECT/FOT (Capital Markets)
- FIU CONNECT/FOT (Economic Sanctions)
- FIU CONNECT/FOT (Corruption)
- FIU CONNECT (Fundamental AML)
- FIU CONNECT (Terrorist Financing)
- FIU CONNECT (Critical Thinking)
- FIU CONNECT (Human Trafficking)
- FIU CONNECT (Report Writing)
- FIU CONNECT (Environmental Crime)
- FIU CONNECT (Wildlife Trafficking)
- FIU CONNECT (Proliferation Financing)
- FIU CONNECT (Art & Antiquities)
With their own login ID and password, users can access the training materials to deepen their knowledge of AML/ATF compliance. Digital textbooks serve as useful reading and reference guides to staff engaged in financial crime risk management on a daily basis.
FIU Connect materials are kept up-to-date by ManchesterCF. Revisions are highlighted and participants are notified of changes, especially after major regulatory events. FIU Connect is hosted on the same learning management system currently used by major financial institutions and top-tier corporations, therefore information technology security is at the highest level.
Pan-global licences are sold to supervised financial institutions on a subscription basis. The number of licensed users that can log into the client’s FIU Connect portal is unlimited at any one time. Every quarter, ManchesterCF produces a client-specific statistical report that outlines usage rates, pass rates and consumption of materials. This information is useful for FIU management to track employee-training rates and can be submitted to regulatory bodies making enquiries on the level of training within a financial institution’s compliance regime. For large financial institutions, materials can be translated into a variety of languages.
For national financial intelligence units run by governments in non-G20 countries, ManchesterCF offers major discounts for annual subscriptions to FIU Connect. For a list of G20 countries, visit www.g20.org. Contact ManchesterCF for further information on specialised pricing for national FIUs.
Give FIU staff the training they require – FIU Connect.